[CH] Samples

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:22:19 -0600

At 02:08 PM 3/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Good stuff Dave!  We made a batch of chili Sat and just finished it up.
>Mary took the last of it to work for lunch.  I couldn't find beef base at a
>couple local stores so reduced some beef stock and added a tsp of Caldo de
>Tomate, a tomato chicken bouillon powder.  It really was good, thanks.
>
>We make a chile seasoning powder you might like.  We're sending you some,
>anyway.  Hasn't gone out yet, but soon.

Man. you 'bout caused a fight with that Notawuss Rub. As I was leaving for
the weekly meeting of the Illinois Chilli Society I checked the mail box
and there was a box with a LOT of stamps on it. So, I carried it along to
the chilli lunch. Everyone tried a sample and all approved. Since the
chilli was pretty horrid we used a bit of the rub to rescue it - whilst
telling the management to go back to their former recipe. I managed tp
wretle the jar away from Fast Eddie and I have my supper (a 1 lb chuck-eye
steak) absorbing flavour as I type.

And where did you get those chile candies. I sort of left them alone until
just a couple minutes ago. Nice late wake-up call in them. I can see
getting a lot of my Xmas shopping taken care of with these guys. If you
made them - congrats. If you bought them - cengratulations on finding them.
Where can I score some?

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!