Re: [CH] Growing in the UK

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:10:22 -0600

At 08:15 AM 4/1/2003 +1200, Tony Flynn wrote:
>If you make a frame as described. Dig in a good thick layer of fresh horse
>manure, and you will have a "hot frame" to plant your young plants in. Try
>looking at or any gardening site.
>
>http://www.greenchronicle.com/gardening/hotbed.htm

Do you need for the donors of the horse puckey to have eaten chile and
gotten "ring of fire" syndrome?  <GGG>

Actually, I klnow that this works from the spontaneous heat of the horse
apples decomposing into compost. But, I didn't mention the hot frame option
as I am unsure if Pom politicians output as huge a quantity of horseshit as
the American variety.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!

Looking into relocating to South Australia.....