Re: [CH] Madison hotuck anyone?

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:28:23 -0500

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 11:22  AM, Jesse [CH1200] G. wrote:

> It's good to be back.  So, CH's, who is off to Madison,IN this weekend
> for the Hotluck / Fiery Foods Expo? I need to check my tamale supply
> for the HotLuck...

I had initially planned to go, and camp at Clifty Falls SP.  Now I'm
not sure I'll be able to make it, due to a perplexity of particularly
puzzling development and pesky projects at work, and a few personal
developments.  At this rate, it looks about 50/50, but, unfortunately,
I probably won't know whether or not I can make it until I either show
up or don't :(.

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>