Re: [CH] Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle Brownies

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:48:30 -0500

I know it has been on the list before, and if El Grande wishes to discipline
me with his habanero stick (20 lashes would be just fine) I would gladly
submit, but could anyone post the recipe for the Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle
Brownies or direct me to a place where I can find the recipe.

Gary

----- Original Message -----
From: "ChileMaiden " <chilemaiden@mail.com>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle Brownies

> RisaG and All -
>
> Tried your recipe for a family gathering last weekend - YUM, YUMMY-YUM!!
If anyone is looking for a great chocolate fix, these brownies will do the
trick.  The first bite will sink you to your knees!!

> I didn't have the dried chiles to use, so my best buddy gave me some of
his powdered stash.  I substituted 1 tsp, and could have used a tad more.

> There's just something wondrously...satisfying, I guess is the word -
about the combination of chocolate and chiles.  Has to be dark chocolate,
though, of course. Good for the sybaritic soul!

> I am now on a quest to find more delectable recipes combining these two
ingredients (da-da-dun-da, da-da-da - that's the Raiders of the Lost Ark
theme, in case you didn't recognize it).