Re: [CH] unsolicited blah blah

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:52:12 -0600

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> .... While I don't have the liquid form of chipotle, I do have the crushed chipotle pepper

  I think anyone on this list who even remotely likes the taste of chipotle, and
barbeque-type sauces needs to try Jim's Smokin' Chipotle at LEAST once.  I have been out for
a while, but fully intend to get some more once my (free!!!) little bottle of Fiery Hot Hab.
sauce is empty.  Unfortunately, being a moderate, this stuff is lasting a while; and I
suspect it's getting hotter as it sits in the fridge (like so many hot things do).

  Jim, I guess I need to buy more dinners I can use it on, so I can get an order off to you
sooner...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps, inviting all you hard-core pod heads to