Re: [CH] Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle Brownies

ChileMaiden (chilemaiden@mail.com)
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:53:35 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Bellinger" <yesgaz@itcanada.com>

> I know it has been on the list before, and if El Grande wishes to discipline
> me with his habanero stick (20 lashes would be just fine) I would gladly
> submit, but could anyone post the recipe for the Hot Luck Chocolate Chipotle
> Brownies or direct me to a place where I can find the recipe.

Gary -
What follows are RisaG'S directions for finding the recipe - they're what I used to find it.

Now about those lashes - if you'd rather they be from a cat-o'-nine tails (instead of mean ole'habanero stick), I might be able to oblige...

Smiling wickedly -
Chilemaiden
EN Fire Priestess

For those who can't click on the link, here is what
you do...

go to:

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com

scroll down to Recipes and click on that.

On the next page, click on Recipes by Ingredient.

On that page, click on (don't remember what the whole
thing is but it has Chiles in it) - it is on the right
side of the page.

Go to the bottom of the page and click on Next Page or
whatever they call it and it should be about 1/2-2/3
down the next page - Chipotle Brownies. Then click on
that. You will see the whole page, I promise.

RisaG

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup