Re: [CH] Recipe: Molho de Pimenta e Limao

Craig Dremann (craig@ecoseeds.com)
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:32:48 -0700

Malagueta is the Brazilian version of the Tabasco (which is originally
from the State of Tabasco in Mexico), and the differences are:

Malagueta, dark green when young, where Tabasco's fruit is light green,
and the Malagueta's heat level is about 1/5th the heat of the Tabasco.

Sincerely, Craig Dremann