Re: [CH] java

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:23:12 -0600

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 07:51  AM, Parkhurst, Scott Contractor
wrote:

>> Oooh, sez the guy, that does have a
>> nice little wang to it.
>
>    So folks in coffee shops in ID stand
> around admiring each other's wangs, eh?
> (scrape)

Well, here in Idunno, it's considered friendly if not proper to speak
about a good wang. I mean, everyone needs a good wang now and again,
no?  So, if you don't point out that you or someone you know got a good
wang or knows where to get one, well, some folks just get left out of
the loop...the "Wang Loop" so to speak.  So yeah, since in my hands I
had quite a wang, I naturally wanted to share.  This guy was
appreciative.  Mind you, I didn't share my wang with him (rather
selfish, but I think understandable), but he knew where to get one when
needed now.  Good Wang Karma, methinks.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...we need a national Share a Wang Day..."64
Monk of the TCS
Master of Twister
Mystic Order of Capsicum Rogues