Re: [CH] Mini Tillers

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:59:16 -0500

"Parkhurst, Scott Contractor" wrote:

>    I was tired of turning my raised bed gardens by hand
> so I spent the bucks to get one of those mini tillers.
> I got a Honda FG100, also known as Honda Harmony.  This
> little fella is a blast!  It turned a 2 hour pain in the
> butt into 15 minutes of fun.  It scattered soil a bit,
> until I got the hang of controlling it.

  So what do they get for one of those puppies???  I borrow my parents tiller, but they have
a big garden, therefore a "normal"(?) sized tiller.  It's a bit large for my single raised
bed, and scatters a little more dirt than I'd like... but it sure does make short work of
tilling it.  It can also be a little difficult to maneuver it with the precision required to
keep the landscaping ties in place, and undamaged, around the inside edges.

>    Some assembly required, no excess parts left over, started on the first pull.

  Now that's quite impressive on both counts!!!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps