RE: [CH] Shipping seeds to the Caribbean??

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:33:49 -0400

John --

Don't know if I can be of any specific help here, but I have shipped seeds
to Australia, Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands without difficulty.  Good
luck.

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Graduate Research Assistant, School of CEE
Georgia Institute of Technology