[CH] The Durkee's are Going to Budapest!

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:26:53 -0400

Hi All -- Please see message from Mary-Ann below....

------------
T. Matthew Evans
Geosystems Group, School of CEE
Georgia Institute of Technology
------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary-Anne Durkee [mailto:shantihhh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 2:18 PM
To: T. Matthew Evans
Subject: RE: [CH] Got Chile In The Mail!

Have a favour to ask.  Due to AOL/HTML problems on PC I can't post on CH
only read.  When the Mac is hooked up again I can post.  Office packed up
due to storm damage in Feb and we're still in the the throes of repairs,
inspections, insurance company battles, etc.

Anyway, Steve and I are headed to Budapest and Croatia (May 28 to June 22)
including Zagreb and the Dalmation Coast.  I am wondering if any on CH have
Hot Spot suggestions?

Doug has tried to post for me but he has a Mac  it copies my HTML "secretly"
and transmits it and it is refused by Majordomo.  LOL

Mary-Anne