Re: [CH] The Durkee's are Going to Budapest!

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 02 May 2003 14:38:35 -0500

At 02:26 PM 5/2/2003 -0400, T. Matthew Evans wrote:
>Hi All -- Please see message from Mary-Ann below....
>
>Have a favour to ask.  Due to AOL/HTML problems on PC I can't post on CH
>only read.  When the Mac is hooked up again I can post.  Office packed up
>due to storm damage in Feb and we're still in the the throes of repairs,
>inspections, insurance company battles, etc.
>
>Anyway, Steve and I are headed to Budapest and Croatia (May 28 to June 22)
>including Zagreb and the Dalmation Coast.  I am wondering if any on CH have
>Hot Spot suggestions?
>
>Doug has tried to post for me but he has a Mac  it copies my HTML "secretly"
>and transmits it and it is refused by Majordomo.  LOL

Does this mean that the computer is so hide bound that it can't stoop to
doing plain ASCII. Or is it Always Over Loaded where the problem is?

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!