Re: [CH] Felt a bit Crabby

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Walt my friend, please don't take offense here, I'm just a bit foggy on
the brain today....had too much of Juanita's Picante sauce.

Let me get this straight.  Crab...as in spinldly legged pinching crabs
and blue crabs and Alaskan King crab type crabs, right?

And, you said tea....as in Earl Gray and such?  Crab + tea?  Hmmmm
never heard of a cobination such as this.  Perhaps I'm missing the true
meaning in the "true" English english to American english language
transfer.  Tea as in broth or tea as in the Earl Gray variety?

OH!  SHEEESH boy am I dense.  Ok, sorry Walt.  You're going to have the
crab as a treat WITH tea.  AHA!  seeeesh am I slow.

George my friend, I can now say we drank too much in college.  ;)

Ok, here's my suggestion.  I LOVE seafood with tabasco peppers and
serranos.  Well, serranos mostly.  I don't know why.  If you don't mind
that heat level, try the serranos.

OH!  Speaking of serranos brings something else to mind.  Edamame
soybeans heated with serranos, onions, yellow bell peppers, grape
tomatos, and a splash of olive oil and some basil is wonderful!

Ted

--- Walter Spencer <g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi there C-H'ers. Felt a bit Crabby today, so off I went and bought a
> nice
> large Crab for Tea. I fancied it with chile peppers, but how to do
> it? All I
> could think of was to dress the Crab and put all the meat into a bowl
> with a
> few chopped green Cayenne peppers. It turned out to be a treat but I
> cannot
> help feeling that I missed an opportunity to be chile creative here.
> Going

=====
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing...