Re: [CH] El Yucateco Chipotle sauce

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 11 May 2003 12:07:00 -0700

=Mark wrote:
> At 05:48 PM 5/10/2003 -0700, Robert A Reed wrote:
>
>> Since nobody seems to want to reply
>> I have tried the El Yuc Chipotle and condider it as
>> The best commercially availably chipolte sauce there is
>>
>> I posted an almost identical message to yours a while back and did not
>> receive a single responce
>

> I like Jim Campbells Chipotle sauce as well as Tabasco's better.
>
> =Mark

I have to agree with Mr. Stevens on  this one. I have not seen El Yuc up
here yet in that incarnation, although I have the green one, which as
was noted,is very green....you back yet, Green? Anyway, I have been
using Jim Campbell's great Chipotle sauce for several years now, and I
just had the opportunity to compare it with Tabasco's as it became
available here in Canada. Jim wins, hands down...disclaimer. Do not
have, or want:-) any part of Mild to Wild Pepper company, those EVIL
corporate, money grubbing... what was it you called yourself, Jim? BIG
grin!! Cheers, Doug in BC