Re: [CH] Two unstoppable forces

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:32:44 -0500

"George A. Starkey" wrote:

> Leonard Nimoy and salsa. Can it get any better?
> (Ok, Jeri Ryan and Open Fields, maybe!)...

  Jeri is ok; but I think Jolene Blalock is the hotter space babe.

  For proof, check out http://venomsoup.graphicsnxs.net/jolene/index.htm.  Though she does
have a different look in this photo, that I'm not sure I love on her...  But please, do not
go to the link if you have a problem with perfectly respectable, lovely young women dressed
and made up like cheap hookers...  ;-)))

  A little more on-topic,

  Got my order from Susan today.  Everyone looks happy and healthy, and ready to get their
little toes into the garden; if daddy ever gets his landscape project done so he can put up
the da#m fence...

  Transplanted two "Chocolate Fataliis" to a container, which promptly wilted.  Gave them a
little shot of water / fertilizer, and they seem to be bouncing back nicely.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps