Re: [CH] Smoking chiles and dead animals

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 23 May 2003 12:02:06 -0400

For my money I had to go for the Weber Smokey Mountain.  Intake vents allow
a load of Lump charcoal and wood chunks to burn at steady temps up to 8
hours or more.  Have done meat, seafood and chipotles.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/

http://www.weber.com/

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/butt/