Re: [CH] Hawaiian Chile Pepper

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:41:48 -0500

Chris Gleed wrote:

> Sorry if this has already been covered, but I am a new
> member and can't seem to access the archives to
> search.

  Hi Chris, welcome aboard.

  Archives!?!?!?  Damn, I guess I better start watching what I say a little more closely.

  Seriously though, aren't all the archives lost somewhere in cyberspace, or was it that
they're only available through a member's site or something??????

> I'm looking to see if there are any Hawaiian Chile
> Heads out there who be willing to share some seeds for
> the Hawaiian Chile which grows wild all over the
> Islands. I moved away a couple of years ago and forgot
> to take some seeds with me and have regretted it ever
> since...

  I'm afraid as penance for your oversight, you're required to buy us all airfare and
lodging for a week long Hawaiian pod picking (and beach Twister) escapade.

  Hey Rael, those coconut shells fall off sometimes, don't they?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps...  Starting to pack tonight!!!