RE: [CH] Diazinon

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:57:40 -0400

Riley --

Yes, good info -- thanks.  No, I have never used any pesticides around the
house -- certainly not in the garden and certainly no organophosphates.  I
even try to shy away from chemical fertilizers, but I sometimes stray....

On a related note, I am growing more eggplant this year than in years past.
In the past years, I have found that eggplant leaves are the insect
equivalent of lobster tail to Colorado potato beetles.  Once they are here,
they also tend to like tomato leaves and </on-topic> CHILE leaves
</off-topic>.  Does anyone have a good organic way to eliminate these
worrisome pests?

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Graduate Research Assistant, School of CEE
Georgia Institute of Technology