Re: [CH] Maybe an Imoderate Moderate?

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:52:07 -0400

> Walter Spencer wrote:
>
> > ... Sweat poured from every pore on my head and my nose eacame my worst
enemy, but I
> > have to say I think it was a meal to be remembered. Thanks to all those
CH's
> > that have encouraged me. Now the only question I have, is, does this
make me
> > an Imoderate Moderate? Or what? Hottest regards Erich and thanks. Walt.
> > CH#2218. An old Chile-Head from the old country.
>
>   See, that's exactly what Sandy and I get to avoid: various bodily
drippings finding their
> way down into our meals... ick!  ;-)))
>

> --
> Erich
> C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps.  Enjoying mostly snot
free meals since
> 1968.  (Though I suppose there may have been a few back then...)

Now, now Erich that is an unfair characterization of those of us in search
of the heat that will bring us to our knees. Often sweat has poured dripping
down my forehead as I gasp for breath, but snot in my meal!?! I think not.
Can't always say the same for anything after the fourth round of double
scotch though.

Gary
CH#2169