Re: [CH] Best time for transplanting

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 30 May 2003 15:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

I find planting out after it hits 60 degrees at night
preferable. Sometimes I can't do that and it takes a
lot longer for my chiles to harvest.

I find the colder temps cause the chiles to halt
budding and flowering.

I am going to plant out next week, after it stops
raining again. I am sooooo sick of rain.

RisaG, Zone 6, NJ
http://www.geocities.com/radiorlg