Re: [CH] Snot neccesary

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:03:11 -0500

Walter Spencer wrote:

> ... What a guy that Chef must have been. Ya think he might come over here and give me the
> once over with a HAB? Using
> that hot Tabasco for after shave sure has lost it's kick for me these days.

  I'm sure there's a YKYACHI over on Mark's site that covers these kinds of borderline
masochistic tendencies you're admitting to here.  ;-)))

  I think Rael's nubiles might run away from the Twister mat if they see you coming with
fresh Hab. halves to use on them, instead of the more traditional Hab. Mango salsa.

  I know I would!

  Hey Walt, maybe you could find out who else might share in your desires to make your outer
skin come as alive as your tonsils do, and market some kind of a Cap. infused sun block.
Something along the lines of those joint / muscle pain salves out there; but with some UV
protection in it.  Think of the marketing possibilities...  "Enjoy the burn, as you avoid
the burn".  "All the pleasurable pain without the peeling".  Or something like that....

  Don't forget my cut when you get rich...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps