Re: [CH] transplanting time experts

Mike (bear1@videotron.ca)
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:40:09 -0400

At 07:41 PM 03/06/03 +0000, Dygurkem _ wrote:
>Hi,
>
>since the subject is up, I was wondering if anyone closeby new when they
>expect to plant. I'm in zone 5, hull, quebec, canada. Thanks.....

Yea, well if summer ever gets here (Montreal) I will plant
my 80 SEEDLINGS. I'm hoping for the over night temps
to hold above 10°C to Sunday and then I hope to plant
unless its pouring rain.

You may have to wait a few days more than me as
your area is forecasting cooler night temps than here.
Here's the Environment Canada link for Hottawa.
I couldn't find the link for Hull.

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?YOW

Try to get 5 consecutive overnights above 10°.

Mike
CH#2175