Re: [CH] chiles

Susan And Graham Marshall (abycats@nightmist.ca)
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:56:27 -0700

These are 11 inch tall plants.  I have no idea of how big they will get.

Susan

Nightmist Abyssinians
Susan & Graham Marshall
www.nightmist.ca
abycats@nightmist.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Panter
  To: Susan And Graham Marshall ; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 8:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [CH] chiles

  Are these seedlings or seeds, Susan?

  At 08:04 AM 09/06/2003 -0700, Susan And Graham Marshall wrote:

    Hi everyone.

    Wowo was I ever amazed at how many varieties of chiles Canadian Tire is
    carrying this year.  I bought orange habs, Super Cayennes, Thai Dragons,
    Jalapenos, and one called Blistering hot pepper which says that it is
one of
    the hottest peppers in the world (I don't really believe that but it's
worth
    a shot).  The peppers grow from green to yellow and are 2" long and they
say
    the pepper pungency is 10 times greater after drying and even greater in
    areas under stress.   Has anyone ever grown this one?

    Cheers
    Susan

    Nightmist Abyssinians
    Susan & Graham Marshall