Re: [CH] Little info....big thanks

Dygurkem _ (dygurkem@hotmail.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:11:30 +0000

Yep, the seeds were from Paul (thanks again!!). It's a F1 Hybrid and has
many little leaves. I'm really surprised to see how it resisted to sun burn
(all my habs were a little bit burned, but not the Orange Devils Habanero).
It said on the little paper(that came with the seeds) that it takes 70 days
for peppers to become bright orange. I'm going to take pictures of them,
scan them and put them on the net for you to see....

Thanks, Jocelyn
Quebec, Canada