RE: [CH] K.I.S.S.

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:38:47 -0700

> --- "Riley J. McIntire" <Riley@ChileGarden.com> wrote:
> > I put some in Mary's lunch today for work.  She's
> > knows it's vanilla.  Don't
> > think she knows how hot, tho.  Looking forward to
> > hearing from her. She
> > thinks she's a moderate but is sorely mistaken.  ;-)
>
> Well, we'll know how hot it is if we don't hear from
> Brother Riley again...
>
> ain't there a song about not wanting to stand in
> someone else's shoes? If not, should be...
>
> Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
> Rael64

I'm still here.  She put it on a Garden Burger and complained about the
vanilla.  Informing her it was a dip, not a condiment she replied (IM, btw)
"of course the vanilla taste is quickly consumed by other flavors and
sensations . . . and it tasted quite good on me burger".  Personally a
vanilla garden burger doesn't appeal to me.

Riley...thinkin' the song was about standin' in someone else's shoes...whole
band died of Athlete's Foot, iirc.