Re: [CH] New member from Albuquerque

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:09:13 -0700

Welcome, Perry! Ah, in the shadow of the Sandia Mtns! I came so close to
  making that our home, 40 odd years ago, but stayed in Canada instead.
At least we ended up in Beautiful British Columbia, if not New Mexico!
Have fun on the list, I have grown chiles on the roof of the building we
live in, and I have just started another one after losing one this last
week! Have fun with Chile Heads...we aint such a bad bunch(well...some
of us:-)) Cheers, old Doug in BC