Re: [CH] New member from Albuquerque

Walter Spencer (g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk)
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 06:27:43 +0100

From: "Perry C. Abernethy" pcabernethy@comcast.net>

> Hi! I am a new member on the list from Albuquerque (the village of Los
> Ranchos in the North Valley). I grow chile in my home garden. No vast
> acres of "B-58"s etc. PerryA

Hi Perry! Guess I am a new member myself. One thing we have in common Perry,
we have many wonderful friends (fellow Chile-Heads). They are a terrific
bunch and most of em love the heat, apart from the so-called moderates, Ha
Ha! Only kidding guys and gal's. I grow chiles in my small back yard.
Welcome to the hottest show on earth. Walt. CH#2218. An old Chile-Head from
the old country.