Re: [CH] OT: Evil Corporate Types

Jim Nelson (jmnelson@winfirst.com)
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:06:39 -0700

No apology  required but yes there is another kind.
I'm one of the one's you call when someone you hired tries to play jury
lottery with you and your business. Or some government type calls and
insists that you prove to them why it is that you are not paying people
improperly or discriminating against folks because you decline to look
the other way when folks come to work on a regular basis. Rather than
scumsucking lawyer or evil corporate type I prefer "freedom fighter for
what is left of free enterprise" but I settle for chilehead and tip my
hat to those of you engaged in small business or in taking a small
business to the next level.  Hovever since I deal with the same folks
who are the source of the lawyer jokes I can empathize.

Climbing down from sopabox to go turn the water on the plants.

Jim the Chilehead lawyer (to differentiate himself from other more
venerable Jim's on th list).