Re: [CH] NEW MEMBERS

Scott J. Walter (sjwalter@epicmedia.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:09:59 -0500

Agreed, Fred.  I'd further postulate that the percentage concentration of
"bland" to "cultured" palates (oh, I'm gonna get flamed for that one,
hehheh) is directly proportional to the average summer temparature of the
climate.

In other words, I run into many more "oh, that's mighty spicy paprika ...
it's just burning my mouth" people up here in Minnesota ... and my friends
that enjoy the power of the potent pod are transplants from warmer states.

-Scotty
  (Currently training using Jim's Hab/Garlic sauce as a pizza topping ...
outstanding!)