Re: [CH] Red Savina Garlic Sauce

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:12:05 -0700

Yeah....and just TRY to reciprocate! That is why, when I did find a way,
last year, I wrote on the card " Gotcha! " But don't try to praise him,
he gets all embarrased and flustered, and next time he really loses
count on what is to go into that box! Yeah....a really EVIL corporate
type....should that be typo? :-)Doug in BC