RE: [CH] Red Savina Garlic Sauce

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:22:04 -0400

At 04:15 PM 6/23/2003 +0000, Parkhurst, Scott Mr (Contractor) BCTP wrote:

> > It's probably only 'cause I include free stuff with almost every order
> > :-P
> >
> > -Jim C
> > Mild to Wild
>
>  Every time I open an order from from Mild to Wild I
>feel like I'm channeling Dr. McCoy when I shout,
>"Dammit Jim, I'm a customer, not a freeloader!"
>
>  Of course, that never stops me from failing to
>return the extra goodies;)
>
>Scott... KCK

Every few months I need to restock on some of Jims stuff, and try to
process it on my credit card.  He catches it every time and sends me extra
stuff...  Makes me feel guilty as his product is worth paying for.  :-)

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.
Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak.

   http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/