Re: [CH] "Cultured" Palates!

Walter Spencer (g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk)
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:57:46 +0100

> From: <jim@wildpepper.com>
> > Yup.  You keep talking about habanero sauces & all & so I thought I'd
send you one. Got to live up to all that rot about being a nice person and
all
> > -Jim C
> > Mild to Wild

 Oh no! Not that, please......Honest Jim I am nice, well mostly so. To prove
it I will apologise to every CH individually, but not that Jim.....Ahhhhh!
Help!

 Actually Jim I confess to harbouring suspicions in the past, that this
fabled 'Hab Sauce' is just a kinda smoke screen put up by some to put us
Imoderates off the scent. As far as I can tell, there aint no such thing on
this side of the Pond. Though maybe I have been guilty of a blinkered
outlook. Hottest regards Jim.
Walt. CH#2218. An old Chile-Head from the old country.