Re: [CH] Red Savina Garlic Sauce

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:43:35 +0000

>From: "Perry C. Abernethy" <pcabernethy@comcast.net>
>
>Spontaneous combustion of the intestinal tract is fine, but since I was
>a little kid, I have never been able to solve the Corollary A-1 to Rule
>of Acquisition 425, which is " what goes in with heat, must come out
>with heat".

It goes in: it must come out.  Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law.

And just as sure as there are sprouts in Indiana, I have observed this law
at work.  And at home.

However, rough though it may be, I still think it's better than the
alternative.  Judging by all the laxative advertising I see on TV, there
must be a huge market of people in need of ... how can I say this politely
... well, I can't, but you get the idea.  Sometimes a good hab blowout is
the best thing for you.

"Check for paper first."

- A