Re: [CH] Kneecapped and DMSO

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the problem with DMSO.  It works too well.
Example: you are in the garden and spraying some
mildly toxic chemical on the garden.  You later apply
some DMSO as a linament (lots of weight lifters use(d)
the stuff) but you happen to have some of the mildy
toxic chemical on your hand still.  The toxin is
absorbed into the body DIRECTLY.  It's not ingested
thus dealt with by stomach chemicals nor other
internal organs that may help you to not get really
sick.  Touch your chest with DMSO on your hand, the
DMSO and whatever else is on your hand is absorbed
right there, say, right above your heart.  Pure cap I
would think would be absorbed directly as well, no
problem.  It may be good for that arthritis.  It may
put your system into shock because your leg is on
fire.

Also, as DMSO is approved for horses only, it is not
necessarily "clean".  There may be impurities of
various types.  Those impurities are absorbed into
your body as well.

In short, I wouldn't mess with DMSO.  Buy some human
approved arthritis cream or linament and add some cap
to it.  It may not "work" as well as DMSO, true, but
you're less likely to die as well.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64