Re: [CH] camping ideas?

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:45:10 -0700

Very interesting! I have never personally tried in on MEESE, but I'm pretty sure
either Jim in Yellowknife or Doug in beautiful B C said that it worked just fine. You'll
have to check the archives. Maybe it was a timing problem. You can't sprinkle it on
the campfire AFTER the moose arrives you know.