[CH] Habs in Scotland.

C. B. (meddwl@hotmail.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:42:04 +0100

  Aberdeen, so just north of you. And I don't know that I'd
call the hailstones "cute". :-) The Habs do germinate, but then
decide that there really isn't enough light to get much further.
Not a problem, really, as the rest of the harvest looks to be more
than enough to keep me happy. I just have a fondness for home-
made apricot-Hab jam on my morning toast.

  Cabe
(Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)