Re: [CH] Tomatillo recipe?

Joan McCutcheon (joan@mccutcheon.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Diane,

Here is a link to the salsa verde that I made last year
after harvesting my Tomatillos.  It was delicious.

http://archive.mail-list.com/cmrecipes/msg00253.html

I prefer to roast the tomatillos as I think it gives a
better flavour.  I also find that if you use good
quality ingredients you get a better end result.

Happy cooking,
Joannie (Dhilehead III)

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:49:19 -0700, "Diane Salts" wrote:

> Hi CHers
> I am growing Tomatillos for the first time this year
> and with four plants doing great I am going to need a
> salsa recipe for them. Any one have some?
> Thanks
> Diane
> diannesalts@comcast.net
> Life isn't like a box of chocolates......... It's more
> like a jar of
> jalapenos.  What you do today, might burn your ass
> tomorrow

Joan McCutcheon