Re: [CH] Lemon Drop Question

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:39:28 -0500

Hello Ms. Risa:

I'll pop out of my corner to talk about my beloved C. baccatum anytime.
You are going to love the Lemon Drop!

The Lemon Drop pod will grow erect and may become more pendent with
size.  It is a little wrinkled and kinda teardrop shaped.

As far as your "possible".  Check the open buds to see if there are any
light tannish color spots on the corolla, or on the inside of the
petals.  Looking at your grow list, that's the on C baccatum you seem to
be growing.  So if there are spots, call it Lemon Drop.

May you reap a bountiful harvest!

Beth in Texas