Re: [CH] Lemon Drop Question

Joan McCutcheon (joan@mccutcheon.com)
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:39:05 +0200

Risa, Beth,

Although I haven't grown Lemon Drop, this year in January, I made a trifle
with lemon drop (from Dewi) in the jelly for the Dhileheads.  It was just a
delight to eat.

If you like I will post the recipe.

Here is a picture of it on Dewi's website.  I made one with no heat and one
with.
http://www.chilechick.tmfweb.nl/photo155.htm

Kind Regards,
Joannie