Re: [CH] Fwd: Re: Dominate Flavours in Sausages

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:05:33 -0700 (PDT)

yup, yup, this is what I (sorta) remember (my mind is
a sieve).  Be this burn related to specific, uh kind
(phylum? families? sheesh, i'm drownin') of El
Grande's Fruits, e.g. back of the mouth burn for all
(most?) of the Chinense, front/? burn for the
Frutescens?

Where are you scientific types hiding?

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64