Re: [CH] Fwd: Re: Dominate Flavours in Sausages

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:12:11 -0500

At 07:44 PM 8/6/2003 -0700, Rael64 wrote:
>Brothers and Sisters-
>
>A question for us all...okay, *you* all as I don't
>know.  I do believe it's been discussed but cannot
>remember if any agreement (doubtfully) as to what/why.
>  I assume it's one of those Chemical Things (read:
>Rael ain't got no damned idea although I could make
>something up, surely).

It has to do with the particular breed of capsionoid.  A molecule here,
upfront burn, a molecule there, roof-of-the mouth and so on.

Actually, I can't even spull capcio...capsio..capscio...chile-hot-stuff.

carpo