Re: [CH] info

Scott J. Walter (sjwalter@epicmedia.com)
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:05:14 -0500

The Surgeon General has determined that living may be hazardous to your health.

To minimize the potential hazards of living, the National Institutes of
Health have (in conjunction with the Surgeon General's Office) released the
following guidelines:

- Breathe at most once a day, less if at all possible
- Avoid eating
- Do not drink anything that has been processed, manufactured, distilled,
aged, blended, extracted, or named Evian
- Do not use sunscreen products (to avoid skin absorption of potentially
hazardous chemicals)
- Avoid the sun at all times
- Avoid the moon at all other times
- Have yourself hermetically sealed in an outwardly-reflective, lamp-black
(carbon has been determined safe in moderation) filmed,
sterile-amorphous-flei-glass cocoon containing Argon or Krypton.  Once
encased avoid direct contact with electrical sources (as you've essentially
been turned into a lightbulb).

But above all ... enjoy yourself.

(pass the habanero chutney, please)
-Scott