Re: [CH] free Tabasco sample

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:14:01 -0500

h0t5auce@mchsi.com wrote:

> I'm not affiliated with them in any way ...
>
> Click below to get your FREE one-ounce sample pouch today:...Brad

  Damn,

  That's what I get for falling behind, and posting before I catch up completely.

  Very sorry for the duplication of this topic.

  Hanging my head in shame.

  On a brighter note, my Czechoslovakian Blacks are finally starting to show a shift toward
red.  And my Sweet Datils, and container Savina are producing some good, strong looking
pods.  Hopefully they'll ripen before the first frost hits.  ;-)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps