[Fwd: Re: [CH] Test:Me back?]

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:47:46 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CH] Test:Me back?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:33:04 -0400
From: douglas barnhart <dabhome@enter.net>
To: dougandmarie@shaw.ca

T Y Doug I,
  It feels good to be Back,and as to Pepper munchin its in the blood man!!
But with fewer teeth in me sckull it seems unlikely I'll win but its all
in fun till
someone loses a rectum !! ;-)
 My server's spam filter bounced the list then the list bounced me and i
just opened
a new 4x bigger shop july 1st so i have been busy and not had the time
to fix it!
But see'in chip welsch "Red Lion Foods" and puttin his goodies for sale
in shop made
me home sick for this list! And now i have a Buddy who can cover shop
while I take
care of other things once in a while lets me get Back to My Pepper lust!
Bowers is in 2 weeks,then Chip's Hot-Luck,I missed warren NJ Hot-Luck! :-(
But I'm gonna tose out the Idea of a Bucks Co. Hot-Luck Here in my shop!
Not sure when,Fall or Spring! Anyone Have any Thought on it let me Know!

***  Douglas "Grilli'n & Chile'n" Barnhart***