Re: [CH] Rocoto

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:46:00 -0500

> I have some Pictures of the Blossoms from Mine here in Oz,
the Fruit look quite similar, ...

Luke,

Yes, I would like you to send them to me.  My first year rocotos got  maybe 3 to 3 1/2 foot tall and and a couple of feet wide.  Just today picked single ripe pods from the 2nd year yellow and the red rocotos that I overwintered in a south window.  (now outside of course)  The yellow in particular was much larger than the first year pods.  The first red pod last year was the 3rd week in November.

I've seen your Manzano photo on Graeme Casselton's site and it's of a quality that I strive for.  I've often wondered if he would like to use any of my pix but have never emailed him.

JohnT