Re: [CH] At Harvest's Threshold

T. Matthew Evans (tmattevans@yahoo.com)
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

Alex --

I typically use this portion of the season (a month or so ago for me in ATL) to
experiment with and fine-tune hot sauce recipes.  I will make a small batch (a
couple of cups or so) of two or three different sauces in an evening.  These
store in the fridge for months, are usually tatsty, and serve as the basis for
many of the sauces that I can later in the season.

Matt

--- Alex Silbajoris <asilbajo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Pods,
>
> But now, I have one bowl of mixed peppers and a few tomatoes.  And just
> where am I to find a recipe calling for 2/3 dozen habaneros?  I could make
> some kind of salsa closer to a pepper/tomato relish, I suppose, but is it
> worth setting up all that for such a small run?
> - A

=====
.
.