Re: [CH] An Eat the Heat Reunion at Bowers This Year

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:52:25 -0400

Karen, I have a couple tables if you need them.  I've got a folding table &
chairs in my vehicle at all times (Never know when a spontaneous party
breaks out), and could also pack a full size card table if you could use
it.  Let me know and I'll toss it in...

=M