Re: [CH] Two finds...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:34:22 -0500

bradley ellis wrote:

> I saw those license plate frames at my local Wal-Mart a few months ago in
> the automotive aisle along with chile floormats, steering wheel cover, fuzzy
> dice and trash bag. I had the whole lot in the cart until my wife caught up
> with me and I had to put put it back.
>
> Brad

  LOL.  That sounds too familiar.

  Well, get back there and check out the clearance aisles.  She can't let you pass up a
bargain, if they're reduced at your location also, can she???

  Now I need to get back to my local Wally Wurld and check their automotive aisle.  I need a
valve cover gasket too... somehow I doubt they'll have any in stock.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps