Re: [CH] Just can't find it.

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:43:28 -0500

Walter Spencer wrote:

> What I wondered was, has anyone tried the new offer from McIllhenny. Smoked
> Chipotle Sauce? Is it the same highly 'spirit vinegar' taste that we get in
> the other varieties or could it be different? If you have tried it and feel
> like giving me the low down on it, much obliged. Walt. CH#2218 An old
> Chile-Head from the old country.

  Hey Walt.

  I can't honestly say if the sauce is less vinegary tasting than the "regular" Tobasco, or
if the smoked flavor just does a decent job of hiding it from your taste buds.  Not to say
it's great stuff or anything; but I do think any sauce is worth is try at least once.

  For a while, they were offering to send people free sample packets of the stuff (info at
their web site).  But I don't know that the offer is still good, or that it was ever good
for international shipment.

  May want to check out the site...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps