[CH] Opera browser

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:13:03 -0700

I still have to use  Internet Explorer for some of my business but whenever I can I
use the Opera Browser. It's much faster on my dial-up connection and unlike IE it
seldom crashes when I'm in the middle of something.

If you have room for both, I highly recommend Opera. It works with my website:-)

Dave Anderson
TLCC
http://www.tough-love.com